November 20, 2020
Update on Enhanced COVID Protocols
Due to the reemergence of COVID-19 in our region, we are reminding our staff and volunteers of the enhanced protocols we will be following through the New Year:
- All doors will be locked, entry will only be possible through the front door
- All pickups and deliveries must be contactless only
- All food pantry pick-ups will take place outside only
- No walk-in volunteers will be permitted on the premises, please call our office to register in advance at 215-464-2224
- Food pick-ups for senior client friends will occur one-at-a-time. Please ring bell at front door.
- We will continue to adhere to CDC guidelines as we have been since the beginning of the outbreak including requiring masks to be worn by all on premises, enhanced handwashing, sanitization etc.
We are taking a pause over Thanksgiving to give our staff a well-deserved break, to allow for new equipment installation and to allow for additional sanitation of our workspaces.
- There will be no food pantry pick-ups Monday, November 23 through Monday, November 30
- No senior meal pick-ups Thursday, Thanksgiving Day
Please contact the office if you have questions at 215-464-2224.
Happy holidays and be well!
Your Caring for Friends Team