Maintenance projects for Caring for Friends
We rely on the help of the community to keep our facilities up and running through in-kind donations or contributions. In-kind contributions are donated goods or services for the use of Caring for Friends™.
Caring for Friends, formerly known as Aid for Friends, has a number of maintenance needs at our Caring Center in northeast Philadelphia. We would greatly appreciate any in-kind contributions to help us get these projects underway.
Some of Caring for Friends current and future projects with estimated timing include:
- Food Rescue, Sorting & Stocking, Mon-Fri, 10:00am-3:00pm
- Rescued Food Inventory Project, Spring 2020
- Data Collection Project, Spring 2020
- Painting, Spring 2020
- Flooring, Spring 2020
- Equipment repair, Ongoing
- Fencing project, Spring 2020
- Tractor trailer storage-donations welcome
If you would like to make an in-kind donation of services, please contact us at (215) 464-2224.